Questions?williamhill投注赔率Contact us by email at
For Homecraft Sections 1 – 12
All general rules of williamhillMarkham Fair apply as well as the
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor.
- The judges are authorized to award prizes to new entries only.Soiled,defective or old entries will be eliminated from the competition by the Judge and/or Committee Chairperson.
- Only one entry per person per Class is permitted.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry or entries.
- Exhibits must be brought to either the Homecraft Building or the General Exhibits Building,Tuesday,September 25th,2018 between the hours of 12 noon and 8:30 p.m.,with the exception of Sections 9,10 and 12.See individual Sections/Classes for entry dates and times.
- No exhibits are to be removed from the Homecraft Building or the General Exhibits Building before 6:30 p.m.Sunday,September 30th,2018.The buildings will re-open at 6:30 p.m.until 8:00 p.m.only,by which timeall items must be picked up.
- Exhibitors' stubs (bottom portion of entry tags) must be presented in order to collect exhibits.
- Exhibits will NOT be kept after October 8th.On October 9th all remaining exhibits will be
respectively donated or recycled.(Those progressing to District 5 competition in their category will be williamhill投注赔率contacted.)